NSK 6000 Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings are available in a wide range of designs, series, variants and sizes. The main design differences are the number of roller rows and the inner/outer ring flanges as well as cage designs and materials.
The bearings can meet the challenges of applications faced with heavy radial loads and high speeds. Accommodating axial displacement (except for bearings with flanges on both the inner and outer rings), they offer high stiffness, low friction and long service life.
Cylindrical roller bearings are also available in sealed or split designs. In sealed bearings, the rollers are protected from contaminants, water and dust, while providing lubricant retention and contaminant exclusion. This provides lower friction and longer service life. Split bearings are intended primarily for bearing arrangements which are difficult to access, such as crank shafts, where they simplify maintenance and replacements.
- Toyana NJ18/1000 cylindrical roller bearings
- 7.90 KGS
- Toyana NNU6056 V cylindrical roller bearings
- 1.75 Inch
- Toyana NUP218 E cylindrical roller bearings
- 11000 kN
- 530 r/min
- 30 mm x 90 mm x 23 mm NACHI NU 406 cylindrical roller bearings
- 1.75 Inch
- 55,000 mm x 120,000 mm x 43,000 mm SNR NJ2311EG15 cylindrical roller bearings
- Chain Sheave Type- 3