NSK 6000 Bearing
Self Aligning Ball Bearings
A self-aligning bearing is recommended when the alignment of the shaft and housing is difficult or when the shaft may bend during operation. Brda notes that similar to deep groove ball bearings, most self-aligning ball are for general use.
Depending on the series, most self-aligning bearings can be interchanged with standard ball bearing assemblies. (6200 and 6300 have direct interchanges with the 1200 and 1300 series). “However, if this is not possible, the self-aligning bearing may be wider or can have a tapered bore,” Brda explains.
Normal mounting and handling procedures for a cylindrical bore bearing should be followed. For the tapered bore, special care must be taken to ensure the bearing is driven up the taper the appropriate amount. Because matching the bearing to the specific application is critical, it is important to verify your application need with your selected vendor.
- 80 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm SIGMA 1216 self aligning ball bearings
- Pillow Block
- 45 mm x 85 mm x 19 mm SKF 1209ETN9 self aligning ball bearings
- 15 Degree
- 30 mm x 72 mm x 19 mm NKE 1306 self aligning ball bearings
- 2.1000 in
- Solid Pillow Block
- 10 mm x 30 mm x 14 mm FAG 2200-TVH self aligning ball bearings
- 85 mm x 180 mm x 60 mm FAG 2317-K-M-C3 self aligning ball bearings
- Spherical Plain Bear
- 40 mm x 90 mm x 23 mm FAG 1308-K-TVH-C3 self aligning ball bearings
- 1.2500 in
- ANSI/ABMA STD 9
- 12 mm x 37 mm x 17 mm ISO 2301 self aligning ball bearings
- 2 Bolt Flange Block;
- Toyana 2205 self aligning ball bearings
- L3 Seal
- 12 mm x 32 mm x 14 mm ZEN S2201-2RS self aligning ball bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES