NSK 6000 Bearing
Timken AP Bearings Assembly
This self-contained, pre-assembled and pre-lubricated bearing design is a rail industry standard. It reduces maintenance costs, delivers more miles per bearing and improves fuel efficiency.
Design Attributes:Self-contained, pre-assembled and pre-lubricated.Reduces maintenance costs, increases miles per bearing and fuel efficiency.Industry standard
When Timken introduced its revolutionary APTM (All-Purpose) railroad bearings in 1954, it was a railroad industry milestone. Decades later, Timken is a leader in the friction management and power transmission industries and continues to lead in advancing bearing technology through continuous innovation and development. In addition to railroad applications, AP bearings are successfully used in many types of industrial applications. This can be attributed to many factors including the bearing’s high load carrying capacity and its adaptability to a wide variety of applications.
- NSK 6000 Bearing
- 77 mm
- HM129848 -90142 Timken AP Bearings Assembly
- 195.21 / 195.13
- HM127446 -90120 AP TM ROLLER BEARINGS SERVICE
- 52 mm
- 56,5 kN
- HM124646 -90086 Integrated Assembly Caps
- Backing ring K95200-90010 APTM Bearings for Industrial Applications
- 0,213 Kg
- Backing ring K85516-90010 Tapered Roller Bearings Assembly
- 0.355 kN
- 7.144 mm
- Backing ring K85095-90010 AP Integrated Bearing Assemblies
- 1,008 Kg
- Backing ring K85525-90010 compact tapered roller bearing units
- Centreline of fixed"